TheImaginator epically nominated me for the awesome award called “The Epically Awesome Award of Epic Awesomeness” which I think is a very epic award to receive and therefore thank theImaginator for awarding it to me in his awesomeness.
The rules are:
- Write ten facts about yourself
- Nominate ten other bloggers who write epically awesome content
- Tell them that they’ve won
So here are the ten facts:
1. I love climbing (as in sports climbing)
2. I love sharing my texts/stories
3. And I love when the texts/stories provoke a visible reaction from the reader/listener.
4. I’ve just begun learning Japanese with a friend with the help of the book: Japanese for Busy People.
5. I suddenly feel much busier than I did before.
6. When I was about eight years old I began making a picture book about a priest who did not believe in God.
7. I spelt the title wrong.
8. The picture book was never finished. (Technically this is about the picture book, but I feel it is also about the problems I used to have in regard to finishing my stories.)
9. Actually, I still have that problem to some extent.
10. I’m not sure how to end this …
Now for ten nominees … or I think I’ll just go with five, ten seems like such a lot.
- widdershinsfirst.com (good thoughts)
- peasandcougars.com (hilarious drawings)
- gingerfightback.com (Better a redhead than a deadhead)
- yourmomislike.wordpress.com (science is fun!)
- dumbfunnery.com (funny postcards)
I hope you’ll enjoy them all or at least some of them as much as I have
Thank you for reading!